BilleBug is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What do we collect?
We collect information to allow us to manage your purchases. This has to include –
– Contact information including email address.
– Demographic information such as address including postcode.
What do we do with this information?
– Keep your details on our customer records.
– We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided.
– You may change your mind at any time by emailing us at contact@BilleBug.com
– We will NOT pass any information to a third party unless required to do so by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However this may prevent our website from functioning properly.